Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fashion Do or Fashion Don't?

Hello everyone! So I was flipping through some old magazines the other day, and came across a couple "trends" that never caught on! Some pretty absorb trends get promoted sometimes. I don't know how those fashion sketches got approved! Tell me what you guys think about these unique trends I've seen for this upcoming season.

How about wearing 2 patterns? Hot or not? I think the first look is cute. But difficult for some to put together. I think a lot of people will try this trend with polka dots and zebra print. So I fear for this trends success a little bit! For example, this second look is no go. This is where I see this trend going horribly wrong!

No, no, no, no. I know the high low style is in. I know the print isn't helping too much, but I think this is look is a no go and I have nothing else to say! #speechless

Knee length skirts/dresses? This is a negative for me. My opinion is that the length is too awk. And the shape is not too flattering for all figures. It looks so librarian to me, this one is a no go in my book!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment