Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Heyyy you guys! Guess what new trend I found and love love love!

Patterned shorts have been showing up in a lot of stores this season. It's not too complicated of a trend, everyone wears shorts! But what makes this trend so cute is how simple and easy it is to wear! This look is going to go great this summer and I've already seen some really cute outfits that I just have to get my hands on!!
This elephant pattern on these shorts are so chic and cute! Very easy to style, could be worn with any color blouse! I saw these in a small boutique in my neighborhood but they were a little pricey! Although I don't doubt that soon they will be sold in cheaper stores considering how fast this trend is catching on.
These chevron and tribal print shorts are my favvvv. Let me tell you how much I love tribal print. So the fact that this print is still in and going strong makes me one happy girl! I'm glad to know it is still in :)
These are the only pair of shorts I've seen with this cut. It may be difficult to pull off for some body types, but the splash of neon color just send this outfit over the edge! Crop tops are in this season so these shorts would be a great look to pair it with.


I'm not a big fan of lace, but these shorts I've been seeing I love so much! They're simplicity are so cute and easy to wear.

Hope you like and keep up to date with my posts:) It's been a while since I've posted on here but finals are so time consuming. Hope everyone is ready for sumer I know I am ;)

Follow my Pinterest: Click Here :)
My Instagram: _lillcardine

Have a lovely day!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment