Friday, April 4, 2014

My Girl Crushes! (Fashion Icons)

Hey everyone!
So what better way to get inspiration than celebrities? There are definitely some influential celebrities who I keep tabs on. Here are a few that I turn to when I need some style intervention!

Zendaya

Zendaya is for sure so versatile and can pull off anything. She is probably in my top list of style icons. Because she can pull off so much and wears outfits that I've never seen, she is such a trendsetter! I especially love her urban inspired outfits. If you like cozy street style, she is definitely the one to look too.

Rihanna

Rihanna is as well along the lines of street style, but I feel like she borders street style and still has a foot in the boundaries of classy. Of course Rihanna is versatile as well, she can pull off any hairstyle and for sure any outfit. When I want to try something new, I look to Rihanna and hope I can pull off at least half the looks she does!

Kelly Rowland

Alright, so you guys I want to be reincarnated as Kelly Rowland, she is just so beautiful, and I think a lot of her casual looks are much more "easy to wear." She may be more of a personal wcw but I love her style and look up to it!

Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad wins my (worthless) award of the #1 go to woman for style. Although I'm not sure what she is doing in the second picture, her style is immaculate. She's just so fashion forward!

Cara Loren  


Nevermind, sorry Lauren Conrad, Cara Loren is my first place inspiration. I'll probably do a post over her looks because her casual looks are cute and comfortable. Yet, her formal looks are comfortable too! She is just so stylist and I probably sound like I'm crushing on her but her clothes are so nicely put together.

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is a fabulous style icon. She wears pants all the time and I loveeee pants, so the different way she styles them always give my ideas. Her looks are simple yet cute, which is sometimes better than complicated looks.


~Stay Beautiful!
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment