Thursday, April 3, 2014

Update: More Spring/Summer Trends

Although I'm an active lover of the fall/winter season, I think it may be time to pack away all my sweaters. It's a tough idea to face, I even wore a Christmas sweater today. But on the bright side of things, spring colors this season are so soft and pretty. I can't wait for summer, only 45 days left in the school year for me! How about you? :)

 
 Killing two birds with one stone on this one. One trend coming back from the dead this season is wide leg trouser. Although I don't recommend this look to everyone, it's great for my fellow tall ladies. I think for those under average height could pull it off in some cases, but these pants might swallow you up! The next trend recurring this season is that hattttt, omg I love it these hats. They are great to keep the sun from your face if you don't want a tan like me, (although I'm sure most of you do) but it also can prevent an ugly sunburn! These hats are just so chic I really love them and have to get one this season!
 
Crop tops are going to reinvent themselves this spring, although I'm against midriff being worn by common people like myself, if you can pull it off rock it!
 
Now of course Converse never go out of style, but I think these shoes have taken a leap into the blog world of fashion. This spring/summer season I think a lot of outfits coming out will be wearable with Converse.
 I think rompers will go strong through this season. They're so cute and it doesn't matter how tall or short you are, they will always be cute! Semi-related side note: wearing a sheer/light infinity pairs great with rompers! That third look has my heart.

These are only a few trends I've noticed for the upcoming season! I can't wait for spring/summer shopping and for this ugly humid Texas weather to go away!

~Stay Beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment