Monday, March 31, 2014

Just Thought I'd Share a Wedding Ideas

It's okay to make fun, I'm not married, (I'm not even engaged!) but what girl doesn't day dream about her wedding? Unlike most girls, I literally pin wedding plans on Pinterest, watch Say Yes to the Dress, dream about it, et ceteraaaa! Please tell me I'm not alone!

Anyway, here are a couple things I discovered that I think are so brilliant and creative for those who actually are planning for the big day. This isn't for wedding dresses, because not all girls have the same taste, I could go on for ages about wedding dress styles, but I digress.



 Is this precious or what? Having a flower girl in a white tutu is so adorable, and a cheap dress idea too! I'm all about saving a buck, and not spending too much money where it isn't completely necessary. This is an easy DIY idea for your flower girl.

 I really like this flower arrangement, it's really not that manicured like a traditional bouquet, but I really think it would be beautiful for an outdoor wedding for any season.
 This is a commonly used idea I think, but it's so intuitive and a really cute idea for a wedding invite.
 Is this a good idea or whattttt? Saving your flower bouquet in a frame! Am I the only one who thinks this is genius?
 Cute idea for seating arrangement. Having a little humor never goes wrong, everything doesn't always have to be so prim and proper!
 Cute or nahh ? Definitely cute! This is a shot of the bride and groom, his parents, and her parents kissing! Well I think it's cute :)
 If you're as traditional as me, this shot is too fabulous for words. Have the photographer take a picture together after everyone leaves the church.
 Maybe I dream a little too large, but I love this wedding cake! The flowers underneath the glass table looks so elegant.
 This Bohemian theme is just so fresh and I love it! I'm not sure I could pull it off, but just look at how cool they look!
 If you have about a billion cousins like myself, keeping all those children occupied can be a headache! Hopefully you can keep them busy for a little while with some crayons and a coloring book!
 This is just so handsome, and preppy, and I love it! This would be great for a fall wedding.
 This is kind of country, and I'm so not that type of girl but this is just so southern and cute. Plus it would save a buck or two because these are just mason jars for center pieces! I do think it would only work with an outdoor arrangement though.
 Ombre flowers would be perfect for a spring/summer wedding. They've been in trend for a while, so this would be a perfect creative idea for a wedding!
 Another traditional wedding that deserves an amazing photo to match.

Maybe I shouldn't be so overwhelming with my ideals of wedding, but I know it's a lot more overwhelming when you're actually planning it. So hopefully my wedding vent didn't go completely in vain!

~Stay Beautiful











No comments:

Post a Comment