Monday, March 3, 2014

According to me:: Ombre Craze Isn't Over!

Ombre

Although many of you may already be up to trend with this style.. ombre refers to hair color fading from dark to light, or vice versa.

One positive that I personally see in ombre is the minimal degree of damage being done to

 the hair. When only the tips are ombre, you are not damaging your roots. I try to use as

 little chemical in my hair care preferences. Because who wants to touch up roots every 

month?!

So if you are considering to dye your hair, but you are a little weary about the upkeep and

 having to frequently dye your new growth; ombre is a great low maintenance technique 

you should consider. There are plenty of different styles of ombre that I've been discovering

 through research. Here are a few:

Now of course I can't speak for everyone… but I will; Kim K's ombre is pretty flawless, and a little bad a. I'm too lame for that. 
I've always been in love with red and blond hair, yay or nay?

Another thing I'm too lame for… If I could pull this off believe me I sooo would. It's a risky play on ombre and I'm pretty into it. So if you've got more balls than me, I say try it :)

Ombre can literally work for anyone, just give it a try! These are only a few of many different styles.



If your hair is relaxed like myself, beauticians will try to discourage you from any other 

chemical being applied to your hair. And they're right, especially if it is long, but there are 

plenty of health restoration products at your local beauty supply store. If you are not 

satisfied with the outcome, WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS TO RE-DYE. You don't want to damage 

your hair over hair dye, it really isn't worth it. Also, it is best to dye hair a week after your 

last perm.
This just so happens to be one of my favorite style gurus on YouTube BeautyByJJ, her choice of color looks sooo beautiful, but I'm darker than her so I wanted to find a really close reference to my skin tone. Otherwise this would be suitable for anyone (I'm just a bit picky)!
I'm also really in love with Estelle's ombre, it's a more subtle color, but it is great for those who are ebony toned.



In April I will be dying my hair ombre professionally. There are a few YouTube videos that I will link. But I'm way too lame to attempt something so permanent! I will be posting pictures of my hair in April to show you guys.


Much love, xo
~Stay Beautiful

For my hair ideas, follow my Pinterest board!Hair<3 a="">

No comments:

Post a Comment