Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring/Summer Trends: Yay or nay ?

Spring/Summer


Before you know it, it's spring! Time to shift styles and restock your closet right? I'm generally not one to follow the "seasons color" If you're like me, you have plenty of clothes and in actuality the idea of buying a whole no wardrobe of spring fashions is kind of a wasteful idea considering you won't be wearing it for another year or so.

  Hopefully, you can find something in your closet closely related to the upcoming trends, which means no one else will be wearing what you are!

   It seems as though the floral vintage fandom is still going strong. This spring, florals are still in. Pink appears to be a commonly seen color in fashion magazines, light pinks and also a fuchsia like color which I'm pretty into! I've also saw a cream color in a recent collection, which I think is a fresh idea.

   Rompers are going to be in as well, and patterns will forever be a trend during spring. Tribal prints and vivid colors are frequently being seen in this years spring collection and that makes me happy :))




    Pointed toed heels have been taking the shoe stores by storm lately; still not as popular as the loved wedge though! This spring, pointed toed flats will be a big trend, they're super cute and I can't wait to pick up a pair or two myself!



Hope everyone's excited for an awesome summer, and in the meantime is having a good spring! xo

~Stay Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment