Sunday, March 2, 2014

PROM SEASONNN!

Hey lovelies, hope all is well.

Prom is coming up soon!

If you're like me, this is not information you are hearing for the first time. I've been planning for about a 

month or two now, and I have come to realize there aren't many blogs or websites who help in the 

process of planning. Even my partner in crime Pinterest doesn't have much to offer on this topic! It's 

can be pretty stressful if you're on a budget like me, so I thought I'd share a couple tips on how to 

save money and look good too! 

I will post a link to my Pinterest board for prom, but my style may be different than what you may be looking for. The main thing that isn't so subjective are couples pictures, hair styles and make up. Hope this is some assistance :)


     Most importantly, my first task at hand was to find a dress. Now contrary to popular belief, try not to 

search to much online about different silhouettes and colors that will suite you. Because, in the end, you 

may not even find what you are looking for, but maybe you'll find something even better and surprise

 yourself! The best thing to do is ask around and see what the best stores are in your area. But take 

these names down with caution!! No girl wants to show up at her prom to find another girl wearing 

your dress. If you see a rack full of the same dress, chances are someone else will buy it in your town, 

especially if you live in all small town like I do!

I have purchased my prom dress already, I went to several stores downtown trying to avoid places too close to home that I knew all my friends would be going to. I highly suggest going to a location where one of a kind dresses are made. It may sound a little silly, but hispanic owned malls or stores that sell Quinciniera dresses are very repitable stores. Most of them make their dresses one of a kind, and are fairly cheap. If you are residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, there is a mall called The Grande Plaza, which have many stores in there family owned and not too expensive. This is where I found my dress that I am in love with! Hopefully you can check it out because their choices are endless!

I will be posting more about prom, but only in sections so the information isn't too overwhelming.

~Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment