Thursday, March 27, 2014

I HATE Floral!

Hey you guys! It's been a while sense I've posted, how is everyone?

Okay, so I get the floral is a huge trend, it seems like it has been going on for a while, and hasn't fell of yet. But still, floral reminds me of my grandma, and I'm not wearing anything that reminds me of a 50 year old couch!

But……
   
      I recently went to Wet Seal (although you should know the same print is also sold at Forever 21 and I think Rue 21 as well) and I'm actually really into the sunflower floral print! For summer I think this print will continue the floral print trend. For the first time yesterday, I wore a floral dress, who knew!

 I know that black nails don't seem like a spring trend, but I think is cute! And of course I know black hasn't been a leading color trend for nails in a while but did you see the picture???
 This may be a controversial blouse, but I like! Although pairing it with some denim jeans would tone down the stretched print a little, these grunge blue jeans in the picture would also look cute! For a warmer spring look, this would be super cute with some high waisted either stone wash shorts or regular black shorts.
 I actually prefer the black background with the sunflower pattern. I think it make the flowers pop and it's kind of edgy in a sweet way! You could take this print to so many styles and I think that's what's most interesting. This skirt can be found at tillys, and I think would be paired great with any white or maybe even creme blouse.
 If you are really into the floral pattern, I think you'll enjoy the sunflower with a white background, it's a fresh look and I think it would be super cute for spring.
 Can we just take a moment to admire how beautiful these pants are? They can be found on asos.com and I haven't seen any similar pants with a navy blue background. Personally, I'm a lover of harem pants still, they're so comfortable and so easy to wear. I seriously want these, how about you? Buy me a pair?
 If the heavy floral print seems too busy for you, this subtle blouse is super cute and tones down the print nicely!


I hope I gave you a little inspiration, and if you like my blog please follow and support it, tell your friends and check in daily for a new blog :)

~Stay Beautiful






No comments:

Post a Comment