Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sheinside Sweatshirt Review

Hey everyone!

So I ordered this sweatshirt a while ago offline. I personally enjoy shopping online, but I know it can be a bit scary or frustrating because you haven't tried it on! Does it fit? Will it look as good in the picture as it does when it comes in the mail? Is the website even reliable?

Well from my experience with http://www.sheinside.com, they take a long time to deliver, and everything is one size fits all (what the heck?!). I actually emailed the company about my purchase because it took so long, I was mortified and positive that the site was a scam. The reason it takes so long to deliver is because it is shipped from another country. The site is reliable as far as I'm concerned, it just takes a couple weeks. But I can also say that the sweatshirts I got from offline fit perfectly, and the one that I'm reviewing today is literally the most comfortable sweatshirt I have EVER worn.
But enough talking right? Here's the review I'm doing on one of the sweatshirts that I adore.

The first picture has a filter on it, but please believe me when I tell you that the picture on this sweater is literally soooo clear. They're are even flecks of purple in the eyes, it is such a high quality print it amazes me. I'm seriously not exaggerating. I have washed it plenty of times and the dye on it doesn't wear off. The quality photo remains the same. 5 star for real on the picture! This sweatshirt is my favorite because the inside of it is incredibly soft. I can not express to you how soft it is. And again, I have washed it and the soft white fur on the inside doesn't matt up or shed. Really soft.
But the worst thing about this sweatshirt, is that after time the black material gets cotton balls. Mainly on the heavy traffic areas. And by that I mean the back of it, and the arms. It's black, so it doesn't look dingy or ratchet, it's just the fabric it's made with isn't so high quality. There aren't any cotton balls on the front where the lion is, but elsewhere, cotton balls may appear.
That is the only negative I found in the sweatshirt, when I bought it was $32. Judging by the quality of the fabric, by no means it should have been that much. Now the price is $25, I'm sure it will go down again, for what it is worth, I would recommend this sweatshirt.

~Stay Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment