Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OOTD

Good day everyone? I hope so! Today I'll post my outfit of the day. I went out to dinner and thought it would be nice to get a lil' dressy casual.
    The weather has been super crazy in Texas, as I'm sure it has been along all of the US. It doesn't feel much like spring, so I've been sticking to the fall apparel. The dress I'm wearing I think could pass for spring and summer as well, considering I bought it after fall. I think it's just not exactly the stereotypical spring floral trend. But who wants to be stereotypical anyway?!
Anyway… here is the look:

 
Both the dress and the jacket are from Wet Seal. Currently (as of March 25 to todays date, April 8) all dresses and shorts are buy one, get one for 10 dollars. The jacket however wasn't on style, but I thought it made a perfect outfit with the dress. The shopoholic in me couldn't put it back, so regardless of the 20+ dollar price tag I still decided on getting it. The boots I'm not sure where I got them from, but brown alpine boots can be found anywhere, mine particularly are lace up, but is common as well :) I hope you enjoyed the little snippet of my parents' dirty closet, how classy.
 
The look without the jacket works fine as well. It was just a little chilly that night so I decided on wearing the jacket due to the triangle cut out on the back. Unfortunately my pictures didn't transfer so clearly, but there are groups of sunflowers across the dress as a print. The down side to do this dress if you were to order it online, is to know that they do run small, in length especially. I'm 5'9 and, like most dresses, they aren't made for tall people. So it is a little short even though it is a large.

I hope I have given you some inspiration for an outfit or convinced you about this dress I picked up on sale :)

~Stay Beautiful
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment