Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nail Art Trends 2014

Hello everyone, xo

      Lately, I've been looking into cute techniques for nails. I like to keep my nail art toned down and use neutral colors, my sister always says I use "old lady nail colors" but I actually really like subtle light colors that are associated with spring. Also, if you have darker skin, I think light colors look better.
 This is a creative play on nude polish. A friend of mine got her nails done this way at a salon recently and it was so cute! I think it is hard to find polish that matches your skin tone though, of course it doesn't have to be exact, just try and get as close as possible!
 The accent nail has been bumped up to an accent NAILS trend. It is okay to paint more than just your ring finger a different design! I like :)

 You like? I wish I could tell you the exact shade of this color, because I recommend this to any skin tone. It's probably some weird name like "peach sunflowers in summer." Anyone else ever realized that nail polish colors are weird ??
 
Chevron print has been end this season, it's slowly being incorporated into nail polish which is adorable!
 
This is such a twisted approach to nail polish that I think we are all used to. Chances are, any "basic girl" would have black on the ring finger, and the peach on the rest of the fingers, but this is such a simple innovative idea I will be trying! I know black isn't an "in" color, but who cares I think this freaking cute!
 Need I say anything? This is fabulous!
 An ombre style nail polish? Fabulous.


  I would go on with the endless abyss of nail art, but I think you got a good look at some of my favorite ones this season! I hope you try one!

~Stay Beautiful







No comments:

Post a Comment